The CIG 2014 is a tournament, organized by CIG (Computational Intelligence in Games) for students of artificial intelligence (AI) and/or programming, who develop those skills while coding an AI player for Brood War. The focus of CIG is more on research than on winning.
- Game type is 1 vs.1 full game StarCraft: BroodWar 1.16.1 with fog-of-war enabled
- Bots will be run in a native Windows 7 environment.
- Using BWAPI which is 3.7.4 as well as the newest version released before June, 2014, which will be 4.X
- Time limit is 86400 frames (60min). After that time, In-game score will be used to determine the winner
- Full Round-robin tournament, with as many rounds as possible.
|Protoss (7)||Terran (6)||Zerg (0)|
The map pool wasn't reveal before the start of the competition.
|Neo Ground Zero||Match Point||New_Chu||Athena||Longinus||Medusa||Outsider||Rush Hour 3||Arcadia||Byzantium|
|Ground Zero||Match Point||No thumbnail available||Athena||Longinus||Medusa||Outsider||Rush Hour||Arcadia||Byzantium|
|Fighting Spirit||Grand Line||Icarus||Hwarangdo||Requiem||Nostalgia||Othello||R-Point||shadow_||The Hunters|
|Fighting Spirit||Grand Line||Icarus||Hwarangdo||Requiem||Nostalgia||Othello||R-Point||No thumbnail available||The Hunters|