EISBot is a StarCraft: Brood War bot developed by Ben Weber at UC Santa Cruz as part of his dissertation research. The main objective for the project is to identify the capabilities necessary for expert Starcraft gameplay and to realize these capabilities in a game-playing agent.
- Reactive Planning Idioms for Multi-Scale Game AI
- A Data Mining Approach to Strategy Prediction
- A Particle Model for State Estimation in Real-Time Strategy Games
- Case-Based Goal Formulation
- Applying Goal-Driven Autonomy to StarCraft
- Learning from Demonstration for Goal-Driven Autonomy
- Building Human-Level AI for Real-Time Strategy Games